Once you receive the notification of acceptance for your full paper or abstract, the registration process begins. You have to complete the following steps.
Step 1: Complete the payment for your registration fee by Credit Card. You could find the link in the registration form.
Step 2: Send registration form, final papers, copyright form to conference secretary by email. You will receive a confirmation email and further information after we receiving your registration form and other registration files.
Due to COVID-19, ICMIS 2023 Executive Committee decide to hold the conference with partially virtual for attendees who cannot do onsite presentations.
|Registration Types||Types||Registration Fee|
(By June 10, 2023)
|Author (Null)||580 USD|
|Author (Student)||520 USD|
|Author (Reviewer)||550 USD|
|Author (Invited Speaker)||400 USD|
|Presenter Only||300 USD|
(After June 10, 2023)
|Author (Null)||650 USD|
|Author (Student)||580 USD|
|Author (Reviewer)||620 USD|
|Author (Invited Speaker)||450 USD|
|Presenter Only||350 USD|
|Other Optional Registration Items||Listener-Student Participant||280 USD|
|Additional Paper||400 USD|
|Additional Page||70 USD|
|Extra proceedings||80 USD|
|One Day Tour||150 USD|
Pay Before the Deadlines
Please adhere to the deadlines mentioned in the Dates of Importance
Both Oral Presenters and Non-Presenters/Listeners are required to register and pay their registration fee before the final registration deadline. If you pay before the early bird deadline you will get a cheaper rate on the registration fee.
Available Payment Methods
There are three payment options available in ICMIS 2023. You can pay your registration fee through,
- Online payment system: http://confsys.iconf.org/online-payment/18130
- Bank Transfer (TT): Please contact conference secretary to get bank information
- Paypay: Please contact conference secretary to get Paypal information
Before making the payment for the conference using any of the above methods, please register online and select your registration fee.
Listeners' Registration: onsite payment is acceptable for listeners. (Registration Form for Listeners)
Accommodation： Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves,we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can.
• Cancellations must be received in writing (email) to the Conference Secretary. Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from the Conference Secretary.
• Cancellation before July 20th, 2023 will be acceptable, 70% refund for cancellations received before and on July 20th. There will be no refunds for cancellation after July 20th, 2023.
• The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
• The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
For your property safety, please take good care of your belongings, and valuables should be depositted to the front desk during the conference. If things lost, the conference organizer shall not be responsible for yours!